It’s pretty simple — we’re all far more likely to actually vote if we have a concrete plan in place. You’re planning to vote early by-mail, it’s time to start moving forward. Click here to check out our detailed Vote By-Mail Guide and consider the following:
- You must request your ballot. You can do so by printing the Request Form (click here to download the form), then mail to your Town Clerk for processing (click here to find your Town Clerk’s mailing address). You can also drop off the Request Form at your Town Clerk’s office.
- Important: If submitting your vote-by-mail request form by mail, we recommend getting it in the mail no later than October 22nd which will allow enough time for the Town Clerk to process your request before the Nov. 6th election. But there’s no need to wait! Request your vote-by-mail ballot today.
- Once you receive your ballot in the mail, fill it out accordingly, paying close attention to the provided instructions.
- Return your ballot. You can return your ballot in a few ways:
- By-mail: Simply mail your completed ballot back to your Town Clerk — OR —
- In-person: Drop your ballot off at the Town Clerk’s office anytime before Election Day.
***In-person on Election Day: If you requested a vote-by-mail ballot but decide you want to vote on Election Day, YOU MUST BRING YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT WITH YOU TO THE POLLS!
Refer to our Vote By-Mail Guide as you’re crafting your voting plan.