VPIRG is defending your right to know.
Read our press statement on VPIRG and Center for Food Safety’s motion to intervene by clicking here.
If you’re ready to really nerd out on the legal documents, here’s the full list of documents we filed with our motion to intervene.
Motion to Intervene: Click here to download.
- Memorandum of Law in Support of Vermont Public Interest Research Group and Center for Food Safety’s Motion to Intervene as Defendants;
- Declaration of Paul Burns, Executive Director of Vermont Public Interest Research Group (Attachment 1);
- Declaration of Jeff Weinstein, Vermont Public Interest Research Group member (Attachment 2);
- Declaration of Laura B. Murphy, Associate Director of the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic at Vermont Law School (Attachment 3);
- Declaration of Andrew Kimbrell, Executive Director of Center for Food Safety (Attachment 4);
- Declaration of Will Allen, Center for Food Safety member (Attachment 5);
- Green Mountain Chrysler Plymouth Dodge Jeep v. Torti, No. 2:05-cv-302 (D. Vt. May 3, 2006) (order granting intervention) (Attachment 6);
- Vermont Act 120 (Attachment 7);
- Proposed Answer (Attachment 8); and
- Proposed Order (Attachment 9).