The State of Vermont is looking for volunteers to help in communities across the State that have been affected by COVID-19. Help is needed in a variety of areas and professions. Click here to find more information and sign up.
For those in Central Vermont, check out the work being done by the Washington and Northern Orange Counties Regional Response Command Center (WNOC-RRCC) in their newsletters, below:
Support Hospitals and Health Care Providers:
- With sponsored blood drives cancelled, the Red Cross is experiencing an unprecedented shortage of supply. Click here to learn how to donate blood.
- Volunteer for Vermont Medical Reserve Corps
- Sew masks for donation at Dartmouth-Hitchock Medical to supplement PPE supplies
Help with Courier / Delivery Service:
- Quarantine Delivery Service – Burlington and South Burlington. Scott Pavek is seeking volunteers to deliver groceries and other items for those who are in self-quarantine. Request items here.
- Quarantine Delivery Service – Richmond. Jen Rose Smith is managing requests for goods and volunteer signups.
- Rutland County Meals on Wheels is seeking volunteer delivery drivers. Contact Penny Jones at 802-775-0133.
Join a Local Mutual Aid Effort:
- Addison County Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Barre Town Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Berlin Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Bradford Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Brattleboro Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Burlington Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Champlain Islands Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Craftsbury Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Deerfield Valley Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Essex Area Mutual Aid, Facebook
- Grand Isle County Community Action Network (C.A.N.), Facebook
- Hartland Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Lamoille Neighbors, Volunteer Sign- Up
- Montpelier Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Southern NEK Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Northern NEK Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Putney Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Royalton Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Rutland Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Thetford Emergency Management Covid-19 Information and Resources
- Underhill/Jericho Area Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Upper Valley Mutual Aid Sign-Up
- Waterbury CARES! Resource Exchange & Support
- Worcester Neighbor Network Volunteer Form and Help Request Form
Looking for translations of COVID-19 information? Visit www.newamericansinvermont.com for resources in Arabic, ASL, Dinka, French, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Vietnamese, and more.